*10g of instant yeast
*2 pinches of salt
*3tsp of sugar
*Warm Water to knead
*Cob of corn (cut kernels off the cob)
* 4 Tsp Knorr Oxtail Soup
* 500 g oxtail pieces
* 2 Tbsp cooking oil
* 1 onion, chopped
* 1 tsp crushed garlic
*1 Tbsp. Rajah Medium Curry Powder
* Half butternut , cubed
* 2 tomatoes, chopped
* 1 cup water
* Vegetable stock or Beef stock
* 2 tsp Robertsons Mixed Herbs
* 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
* 1 Tsp tomato paste
1. Mix the flour, sugar, corn kernels, water, yeast and salt to form a very loose dough. Knead the dough for 10 minutes by gripping it and slapping it against the side of the mixing bowl. Put the dough into a clean, greased plastic shopping bag and knot closed. Place in a warm area for about 1 hour, or until doubled in size.
2. Place the plastic bag in a pot of simmering water for 1 hour and allow the dough to steam.
Toss oxtail pieces in the Knorr Oxtail Soup and dust off.
Heat the oil in a pot and fry the oxtail pieces until well browned on all sides. Then remove from the pot and set aside.
Fry onion and garlic in the same pot until soft.
Then add the Rajah Medium Curry Powder and fry for one minute.
Return the oxtail pieces to the pot, tomatoes, water,stock, tomato paste and stir well.
Bring to the boil then reduce heat and allow to simmer for 3hours with the lid on, until meat is tender
Add the potatoes, butternut and Robertsons Mixed Herbs to the pot and allow to simmer for a further 30 minutes or until soft .
Enjoy with ujeqe